You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2012-04-25 15:39:30

chimigraf

About recurrent tickets

Hi.

We're using version 0.83.1.

We've just test recurrent tickets... Creation of the ticket was succesful, but we don't have any text inside of new ticket: No title, no description... nothing!

Also, a suggestion about that: It would be great to have the possibility of define the task with more information like priority, category... most of the important fields of a normal ticket.

Another suggestion is the ability of plan the task to schedule on:

- First monday of month
- Last friday of month

... and similar.

Finally, another one: Possibility of ending the recurrent task when:

- Reach X times
- Reach Z date

... and similar

Great Job!

#2 2012-04-25 16:05:35

MoYo
GLPI - Lead
Website

Re: About recurrent tickets

You need to link a ticket template to have datas in tickets.

- First monday is not planned to be done but ine 0.84, you will be able to link a calendar so setting a calendar with only friday as working day and a periodicity of 1 month will works.
- Reach X times so just an ending date for recurrent ticket ? A manual action to desactivate it or delete it not more simple and permit to clean the DB ?

MoYo - Julien Dombre - Association INDEPNET
Contribute to GLPI :    Support     Contribute     References     Freshmeat

#3 2012-04-25 16:14:48

chimigraf

MoYo wrote:

Excuse me... How should I do that? Using standard template for us is enough.

MoYo wrote:

- First monday is not planned to be done but ine 0.84, you will be able to link a calendar so setting a calendar with only friday as working day and a periodicity of 1 month will works.

Ok.

MoYo wrote:

- Reach X times so just an ending date for recurrent ticket ? A manual action to desactivate it or delete it not more simple and permit to clean the DB ?

I mean situations like:

- Do <something> 25 times... Have I to count it manually?
- Do <something> till 25/07/2012... Have I to program somewhere an alert to deactivate it?

It's possible to plan do some tasks several times (temporal control, analysis) or till a concrete date (check the status of something till it will be changed on xx date).

Regards,

#4 2012-04-25 16:16:19

chimigraf

chimigraf wrote:
MoYo wrote:

Excuse me... How should I do that? Using standard template for us is enough.

EDIT: Ohhhh... I just saw it!

MoYo wrote:

Ok.

MoYo wrote:

I mean situations like:

- Do <something> 25 times... Have I to count it manually?
- Do <something> till 25/07/2012... Have I to program somewhere an alert to deactivate it?

It's possible to plan do some tasks several times (temporal control, analysis) or till a concrete date (check the status of something till it will be changed on xx date).

Regards,

#5 2012-05-03 08:50:11

chimigraf

Nobody says nothing?

Board footer