You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2022-07-13 14:55:12

Jean Conépas

Unable to get agent status or request inventory

Hello,

I updated from GLPI 9.5.7 to GLPI 10.0.1.
I previously used the fusion inventory plugin and its agent to report PCs and could, from a PC's file, request the status of the agent and request an inventory.

I removed the GLPI plugin and the Fusion agents from my machines. I am now using the native inventory function of GLPI10 and the 1.3 agent.

I manage to reassemble the machines by launching the agent from the workstations.

On the other hand, I can no longer request the status of an agent or request an inventory from the graphical interface. When I do, it grinds and crashes GLPI. I have to close and reopen the browser. I can no longer wake up an agent to launch a network or SNMP discovery.

I went to see what was happening in the cron logs when I run these actions. I see that it is the wakeupagents automatic action which is launched and I have the message "cannot recover the lock on the DB".

I tried this to create a new GLPI 10 on a VM for testing, everything works fine, however I found that the taskscheduler and wakeupagents automatic actions were not present on this new installation. I also checked in the cron, I don't see them either.

I tried to put my prod GLPI in 10.0.2, it didn't change anything.
I tried uninstalling GLPI, reinstalling it and restoring my DB, it didn't change anything.

I feel like the native solution is trying to use leftover Fusion inventory and that's what's blocking it.

This is my first post on the forums, please excuse me if I did something wrong, I think I searched well and did not find any traces of this problem.

Cordially.

#2 2023-04-28 09:32:16

emilzawislak.tsl

Re: Unable to get agent status or request inventory

I have the same problem

Board footer