You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2022-01-18 14:57:37

Juli199696

Switch between queues/groups in Ticket overview

Hello everyone,

as i work as IT-Service Desk for my company it would be really helpfull to create "Queues/Groups" that are selectable in the main ticket overview like it is possible in other Ticket Systems like OTRS.

So when i click on Queue "Hotline" i just get to see the Hotline Tickets and when i click on "Systemmanagement" i see the tickets from my coworkers. I know that this kind of system exists in OTRS so i just wanted to know if GLPI is cappable of that kind of feature. Maybe i just need to activate it somewhere in the administrative overview?

Thank you in advance

-Juli199696

Last edited by Juli199696 (2022-01-18 14:57:55)

#2 2022-01-18 16:01:35

cconard96
Website

Re: Switch between queues/groups in Ticket overview

You could achieve this through entities or groups depending on your needs.

If you usually just use the single "Root" entity, you could create sub-entities for each "Queue" you want. When a ticket is submitted by a user and lands in the root entity, you can have a helpdesk technician transfer it to the correct entity/queue.

Alternatively, you could create a group for each queue and have someone assign the appropriate group to the ticket.

Entities can be configured in Administration > Entities and groups in Administration > Groups. You can create a saved search by making a search normally and then clicking the star icon under the search filters. Then to select a default, you can click the star icon in the top right of GLPI and then selecting the star next to the desired saved search in the list. Then, whenever you click the reset button by the search filters for Tickets, it will reset to their save search instead of just all unsolved tickets.
Your technicians can search on these groups/entities to filter the ticket list. They can even save this search and make it the default.

You can quickly switch between "queues" by clicking the star icon at the top right of GLPI and choosing the desired saved search.

GLPI Collaborator and Plugin Developer.
My non-English comments are automated translations. Sorry for any confusion that causes.
Mes commentaires non anglais sont des traductions automatiques. Désolé pour toute confusion qui cause.
Mis comentarios que no están en inglés son traducciones automáticas. Perdón por cualquier confusión que cause.

#3 2022-01-18 17:16:14

Juli199696

Well i know about the Favorite search star in the top right but that is very uncomftable.

Unbenannt.jpg

I would like to have something like that if its possible. I hope you understand what i mean now.

Thank you anyway for the help!

Last edited by Juli199696 (2022-01-18 17:18:43)

#4 2022-01-18 18:35:17

cconard96
Website

In the next version of GLPI (v10), it is possible to pin the saved searches when viewing the list of tickets and viewing individual tickets so you could always see the "queues" and their current counts.
Otherwise, there isn't a direct alternative to the queues in OTRS.

GLPI Collaborator and Plugin Developer.
My non-English comments are automated translations. Sorry for any confusion that causes.
Mes commentaires non anglais sont des traductions automatiques. Désolé pour toute confusion qui cause.
Mis comentarios que no están en inglés son traducciones automáticas. Perdón por cualquier confusión que cause.

#5 2024-03-06 20:57:12

Naldo Silva

Hello!
My technicians are unable to view the calls from the group they belong to.
I have different entities for each area of the company.
I need each area to only see calls from its group.
Can someone help me

Board footer