You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2021-10-04 09:32:18

Adminou

Having hard disk encryption information on glpi

Hi there,

I am working on a company where users stored sensible data on different OS (majority on Windows, some on Linux and a few on Mac) using laptotp. Giving the important amount of sensible data the users are manipulating, the encryption of their hard disks was mandatory.

I want the encryption information available on a distant console because if an employe gets his laptop stolen I need to prove to the authority that the data he stored were well protected and so, no one can access them. On Windows laptop, no trouble since I used bitlocker and the sophos console that can manage bitlocker and shows encryption information. But the problem is sophos is not very efficient on Linux and so I can't use its console to see encryption information.

I am already having some trouble finding a way to encrypted hard disk on linux since I don't want to format their disk or reinstall the OS (they are using Ubuntu 20.04) but this is not the main topic here.

So my question is: Is there a way to see hard disk encryption information on glpi using a module and if yes, how I can use it ?

Thanks for your enventual replies

(I want to apologize if you had a hard time reading me, english is not my mother language.)

Board footer