You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2021-07-01 10:43:37

Tassilo

Genericobject-Plugin - Undefined index

Dear guys,

i have some troubles with the GenericObject-Plugin after updating the system.
We created some custom objects with some custom fields in them. None of them can be viewed, searched or edited anymore. If i activate the Debug-Mode, i get a bunch of errors like this:

PHP Notice:  Undefined index: plugin_genericobject_variousetypes_id in /var/www/html/glpi/marketplace/genericobject/inc/field.class.php on line 301

Those errors repeat for all the custom objects where custom fields have been added.

I examied the objects data and in their "field"-Tab, I found that those custom objects "lost" their label, they only have the property "Name in DB" left.

During the upgrade, a bunch of new tables got added in the mysql-database, now named after the objects (that wasnt the case before). I tried to remove the custom fields from the objects and add them again but when I try this, i get a timeout and a "denied", even though im super-admin.
Funnily enough, when i create new custom objects and add those custom fields to them, i can add new items and browse through them just fine.

Old Version of GLPI is 9.4.2 , old version of the plugin is 2.7.0
The new versions are 9.5.5 (GLPI) and 2.11.0 (Plugin).

If you need any more info, just tell me. Sadly i dont know enough about the system yet, i just "inherited" it with a lack of documentation.
Any help is appreciated.

Cheers

Board footer