You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2021-02-09 22:28:02

supti

Inventory Personal certificates

Is there any way to inventory Personal certificates installed locally on each machine or user? We use fusioninventory running on each computer.

Via powershell, the command below displays personal certificates.

PS C: \ powershell> dir cert: \ currentuser \ my

#2 2021-02-21 13:20:33

tacitus

Re: Inventory Personal certificates

hi supti .

this is really difficult to realize because there is no "central certificate" store on any operation systems (Windows/Linux/AIX/HP/... ) and every application (..) can store certificates wherever they want - because it's just a file ....
Therefore fusioninventory has no chance ..

But .... :-)

i did it in another way ...

i wrote a little python program scanning all servers , checking for open tcp ports and (if found) checking for certificates.
( BTW: The scan is executed on the monitoring server, because this machine is not that often blocked by firewalls :-) )
This information's about ports and certificates i do store in an temporarily table in glpi , and than a second script on the glpi server checks the certificates and add the infos into glpi's certificates table and (.. tata .. ) connects the certificate with the computer or network object ...

( in case you're interested i can share the scan script with you ... )

#3 2021-02-25 14:51:50

supti

Re: Inventory Personal certificates

thank you for your attention taictus, I think a solution with your idea, if necessary I ask the script.

Board footer