You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2020-09-21 12:26:15

bertignoll

Migration from OSticket

Hi!

Is there a way, to migrate from OSTicket to GLPI - at least the most important things?

We have an existing GLPI implementation and want to integrate an OSTicket installation into it.

Thank you!

Markus

#2 2020-09-21 12:36:22

Jean-Christophe

Re: Migration from OSticket

Hi,

If there is nothing out of the box to do it, you still can perform a migration.
The major problem is having the information out of your current application. I don't know OSTicket, I wouldn't say if it is trivial.

The GLPI database is well documented so you could inject your OSTicket information into it.

Also, you can use the API to "create" old tickets and inject them in GLPI.
I did just that last week to inject 68.000 tickets from an unknown, self made, application.
Using powershell, I parsed the XML I received and imported the tickets, the followups and the attachements.

If you can have the data and you are not too bad at scripting, you could do it.

Good luck !
:-)

#3 2022-11-16 10:11:08

WizzurdOfOdd

Re: Migration from OSticket

bertignoll wrote:

Hi!

Is there a way, to migrate from OSTicket to GLPI - at least the most important things?

We have an existing GLPI implementation and want to integrate an OSTicket installation into it.

Thank you!

Markus

Hi Markus,

did you find a way? big_smile

regards,
Gerry

Board footer