You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2020-06-23 05:37:47

alleluia

Please help about use network discovery

Dear all,
First, i am sorry about my English is not good.  i installed GLPI on Centos 7 64bit.
In agent management tab don't see any agent.

I installed GLPI (9.2.3) + FusionInventory (9.2) and i want to discovery Network Printer in my company so i active agent network discovery and installed :
- IP Ranges
- I Added Task already with new job but in job config i can not see "actor".

one more, i can not create single agent like manual so i don't understand how to run it. So , i really need video or manual about make new task for network discovery.
Thank you so much

Last edited by alleluia (2020-06-23 06:40:13)

#2 2020-07-19 18:49:32

WebGreg

Re: Please help about use network discovery

Hi.

Someone apologizes to you for not knowing your language, or would you expect such an apology? wink My English is also bad so we will get along well! wink

First... you have IP range and task. Good. But did you set up snmp credentials and did you associate it with your ip range?

But the most important is that you dont have any agent, right? You wrote "can not create single agent" - why? Unless I am mistaken, you must have at least one with active discovery module.

fusioninventory.org/documentation/tasks/networkdiscovery.html

--
GLPI 10.0.7
GLPI-Inventory 1.2.1
Ubuntu Server 20.04 LTS

Board footer