You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2011-12-21 15:32:32

pablobhz

Problem with linkable items to a ticket

Hello.

First, thanks for this software. Its awesome, and its helping me a lot. Really nice , it gives us full control of our equipments.

Well, here's my problem:
My GLPI version is: 0.8.5

I've already gone in Administration -> Profiles -> Linkable items to a ticket, and selected the items i want to link on my ticket.
In Administration -> Users , i've linked the correct items to each user , computer and group.
But when i go and try to open a new ticket, it lists only Software and Computers. It isn't listing printers, or network devices, or monitor.

Also it isn't listing the computers in the group (some user does it, some users don't).
Can someone tell me what may be going on ? I've spent some hours on this thing, and can't find out a clue

Thanks in advance !

Pablo.

#2 2011-12-29 14:09:19

yllen
GLPI-DEV

Re: Problem with linkable items to a ticket

If you change something in your profile, you must log out and log in to have news values.

CentOS 6.5 - CentOS 7.x
PHP 5.6 - PHP 7.x - MySQL 5.6  - MariaDB 10.2 + APC + oOPcache
GLPI from 0.72 to dev version
Certifiée ITIL (ITV2F, ITILF, ITILOSA)

Board footer