You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2011-12-15 23:12:53

jeby

Assigning Users for Different Entities to the Same Ticket

I have run into a need to do something I have never tried before.  We have about 8 entities under our root entity.  I have a task that has to be done for 5 different users.  Each user is in a different entity.  The updates and information for each of these five users is identical so I was hoping to assign them all to one ticket and they would all get the same updates.

However, when I am under Root Entity I cannot see the users that are in the other entities to add each of them to it.  The only solution I have found is to transfer the ticket to each entity and add each users and then do the same for the next user.

I am hoping there is a quicker way to do this as that process is pretty cumbersome.

In the past I would have created 5 different tickets, one for each user.  I am trying to get around that so the task is documented in a single ticket.

Another thing that would be nice it possibly able to add the ticket to multiple entities... I guess that would work too.  My plan was to leave the ticket for the root entity and just assign it to users from multiple entities currently.

Please let me know if you have any suggestions for me on this.  Thanks for your help in advance.

#2 2011-12-16 08:17:52

remi
GLPI-DEV
Website

Re: Assigning Users for Different Entities to the Same Ticket

You should beta-test 0.83 and probably try "problem" (which can be shared among entities)

In fact, you seems to describe something more like "changes" which are plan for a next version.

Dév. Fedora 29 - PHP 5.6/7.0/7.1/7.2/7.3/7.4 - MariaDB 10.3 - GLPI master
Certifié ITILv3 - RPM pour Fedora, RHEL et CentOS sur https://blog.remirepo.net/

Board footer