You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2011-10-05 17:53:36

wessel

documents access denied

Hi All,

I was hoping someone could help me with this problem i have,
a few weeks ago my server died on me and i had to reinstall, which was fine since i had the mysql dump backed up and all.
so i installed the new server (centos linux) and restored the mysql db,
but ever since i'm not able to view Documents attached to the DB anymore, it gives me a screen which that says "file not found" while the top bar of my browser says "access denied" , my guess the latter one is correct but i can't find on what folder i have to change permissions.
does anyone have an idea on this?

Thanks, Wessel

#2 2011-10-05 18:46:11

remi
GLPI-DEV
Website

Re: documents access denied

> which was fine since i had the mysql dump backed up and all.

Document are not stored in the DB, but in the glpi/files folder

Dév. Fedora 29 - PHP 5.6/7.0/7.1/7.2/7.3/7.4 - MariaDB 10.3 - GLPI master
Certifié ITILv3 - RPM pour Fedora, RHEL et CentOS sur https://blog.remirepo.net/

#3 2011-10-06 11:51:03

wessel

Re: documents access denied

Thanks Remi,

good to know i also should backup those folders from now on big_smile
i've  manually  relinked all the documents from backups using the paths given in the mysql dump file,
although  some of them i had to delete and re-upload since they gave me a bad checksum error.
but in a new mysql dump the reuploaded files are in there updated , but the old references to those files are still there as well (with a non existing path in them of course ). is this a potential problem? could you tell me how to delete these lines? or can is just use vim for it?

Thanks again ,Wessel

Board footer