You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2011-09-21 19:48:59

augusto.ferronato

Problem SMTP Data (tickets)

Hi,
I have a problem. When i update, add a follow-up, close a ticket, is to low in webpage for finish the action, sometimes i receive the message "SMTP Data Error, SMTP Data Not accepted", the mail server is a Exchange 2010. Someone else have this same problem, how i can change the timeout for this on glpi? Or a workaround?

It's possible make a script to send the notifications of all tickets at the end of day?

Thanks.

SO: Gentoo
Version: PROD GLPI 0.84.6 / DEV: SVN
PHP: PHP 5.3.4-pl0-gentoo / MySQL: 5.1.51-log
OCS: OCS-NG 2.0

#2 2011-09-26 23:56:16

JMD
GLPI - Lead
Website

Re: Problem SMTP Data (tickets)

IMO It's a problem of settings on your mail server not really a glpi problem.

It's possible make a script to send the notifications of all tickets at the end of day?

It's an idea. Use queue for that but it needs important developpment to do that....

JMD / Jean-Mathieu Doléans - Glpi-project.org - Association Indepnet
Apportez votre pierre au  projet GLPI   : Soutenir

#3 2011-09-27 07:18:21

remi
GLPI-DEV
Website

Re: Problem SMTP Data (tickets)

In fact, adding a queue message is quite trivial = install a MTA agent on the GLPI server, and use it (smtp = localhost).

This is a best solution for perf.

Dév. Fedora 29 - PHP 5.6/7.0/7.1/7.2/7.3/7.4 - MariaDB 10.3 - GLPI master
Certifié ITILv3 - RPM pour Fedora, RHEL et CentOS sur https://blog.remirepo.net/

Board footer