You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2011-08-08 06:32:05

abdon

Troubleshooting the 'Human Resources' plugin

GLPI v. 0.80.1. I just installed the 'Human Resources' plugin but there seems to be something wrong with it.

I created a test entry. Under Checklists, I click on the 'Create Checklist' link, the page reloads but nothing changes; all I get is the buttom to create  checklists.

What is it supposed to happen when you click on the 'Create checklists' button?

#2 2011-08-08 13:49:28

tsmr
GLPI-DEV
Website

Re: Troubleshooting the 'Human Resources' plugin

1. Create type of contract (/plugins/resources/front/contracttype.php)
2. Add templates with this information
3. Create checklist for the arrival ou departure of a checklist (/plugins/resources/front/checklistconfig.php)
4. Create rules for the hecklist attribution (/front/rulechecklist.php)
5. Use Create checklists button big_smile

Xavier Caillaud
Blog GLPI Infotel

#3 2011-08-10 01:58:41

abdon

Thank you! Now it makes sense big_smile

How come for human resources, you have to once again give it a user first name, last name, and location? Wouldn't be easier to simply pull that info from the GLPI user database?

#4 2011-08-10 09:18:47

tsmr
GLPI-DEV
Website

It is the opposite. A service manager add an arrival,  then the technician creates the ldap / AD user, and imports it into GLPI and he link the user to the human resource.

Xavier Caillaud
Blog GLPI Infotel

#5 2011-08-16 01:10:56

abdon

I think I'm getting the hang of the plugin.

One thing I was hoping for was tasks with due dates. We have mandatory yearly trainings (different groups, different trainings). I would like to be able to:

• Create generic tasks that can be assigned to individuals. These task templates would have an optional due date. For example, a '2011 Sexual Harrasment Yearly Training' with a due date of 31 dec. 2011. On the task description I should be able to put HTML links to where the training can be taken.

• The ability to select a group of individuals (via search filters) and assign to them the premade tasks.

• These tasks or liens would show up on the user simplified web interface

• If I delete a tast, it would remove all of the task assignments (task assigned to 20 peole, task deleted, 20 assigments are deleted as well).

• On the page that lists all the tasks, tasks that are past their due date would be color coded.

• From the window that lists the users, you can select a number of them to send an email. The same functionality from the window that lists the tasks would be helpful (you could select all tasks that are about to expire and send the users a reminder).

Right now under the Human Resources -> user record -> task tab, you can only create unique tasks. In addition it would have a pulldown with the existing generic/global/common tasks that can be asigned to this user.

Any chance this plugin may move this way?  big_smile

Board footer