You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2011-08-04 07:51:24

dskstudio

GLPI 0.80.2 LDAP Authentication

Hello and thank you for taking your time to read this. I have been driving myself crazy trying to get LDAP working properly. This is a development configuration with minimal user accounts in Active Directory (28 users and groups combined) Here is my current setup:

Windows Server 2008 with LDAP
IIS 7.0

I have configured LDAP and tested the connection and it is passing. i am unsure where the configuration information is stored but i uploaded a screenshot of my configuration to tiny pic (http://tinypic.com/r/nz3wk/7)

-----------------
Test of connection to LDAP directory
Test successful (Main server : LDAP1)
-----------------

The issue occurs when I try to import a user or group from LDAP. It returns "No users to be imported" i have searched by login id, surname, and email witht he same results. Here are the results of the php-log files

-----------------
2011-08-04 01:17 [2@LDAP1]
Warning(2): ldap_search(): Search: Bad search filter
Backtrace :
C:\inetpub\wwwroot\support\inc\authldap.class.php:1424        ldap_search()
C:\inetpub\wwwroot\support\inc\authldap.class.php:1333        AuthLDAP::getGroupsFromLDAP()
C:\inetpub\wwwroot\support\inc\authldap.class.php:1225        AuthLDAP::getAllGroups()
C:\inetpub\wwwroot\support\front\ldap.group.import.php:131        AuthLDAP::showLdapGroups()

2011-08-04 01:20 [2@LDAP1]
Warning(2): ldap_search(): Search: Bad search filter
Backtrace :
C:\inetpub\wwwroot\support\inc\authldap.class.php:1097        ldap_search()
C:\inetpub\wwwroot\support\inc\authldap.class.php:928        AuthLDAP::getAllUsers()
C:\inetpub\wwwroot\support\inc\authldap.class.php:2370        AuthLDAP::showLdapUsers()
C:\inetpub\wwwroot\support\front
-----------------

#2 2011-08-04 08:06:20

remi
GLPI-DEV
Website

Re: GLPI 0.80.2 LDAP Authentication

What is the search filter used ?

Set GLPI in debug mode, you will have a dump of the session with a  ldap_import object (and a  ldap_filter field)

Dév. Fedora 29 - PHP 5.6/7.0/7.1/7.2/7.3/7.4 - MariaDB 10.3 - GLPI master
Certifié ITILv3 - RPM pour Fedora, RHEL et CentOS sur https://blog.remirepo.net/

#3 2011-08-04 08:39:13

dskstudio

Re: GLPI 0.80.2 LDAP Authentication

Thank you for the quick reply. Here is the information you have requested.

ldap_filter => (& (glpildapsearch=*jimmy*) (&(objectClass=user)(objectCategory=person)(!userAccountControl: 1.2.840.113556.1.4.803:=2))))

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ldap_import =>

KEY    =>    VALUE      
authldaps_id    =>    1      
action    =>    show      
entities_id    =>    0      
interface    =>    simple      
mode    =>    0      
criterias    =>    KEY    =>    VALUE          
         login_field    =>    jimmy           
         email_field    =>               
         realname_field    =>               
         firstname_field    =>               
         phone_field    =>               
         phone2_field    =>               
         mobile_field    =>               
         title_field    =>               
basedn    =>    DC=DOMAIN, DC=LOCAL      
ldap_filter    =>    (& (glpildapsearch=*jimmy*) (&(objectClass=user)(objectCategory=person)(!userAccountControl: 1.2.840.113556.1.4.803:=2))))      
days    =>    0

Board footer