You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2011-06-15 12:06:16

wangwm

where i can get more information apart from GLPI forums

HI
I am new user of GLPI, most of resources is France in this forum, i am looking for more english resources,could anyone give me some advices?

many thanks

#2 2011-06-15 13:14:37

yllen
GLPI-DEV

Re: where i can get more information apart from GLPI forums

Most of resources is in France because it's a french product.
But you can ask your question, we can reply in english

CentOS 6.5 - CentOS 7.x
PHP 5.6 - PHP 7.x - MySQL 5.6  - MariaDB 10.2 + APC + oOPcache
GLPI from 0.72 to dev version
Certifiée ITIL (ITV2F, ITILF, ITILOSA)

#3 2011-06-16 04:40:14

wangwm

Thanks for the replay, I have some problem with setting the SLA for tickets categories,. Firstly, I have create a ticket category which is called Network,  secondly, I create a SLA, and for that SLA, I assign ticket category to Network, I assign Urgency to high.  but, everytime I create the new tickets with choosing category of Network, the SLA is not working ! the Urgency level cannot be display as high if I did not choose as high Urgency when I create new ticket, and the due time is not working as well.

#4 2011-06-16 08:00:59

yllen
GLPI-DEV

First, you create a SLA for its differents levels (by ex. 2h before end, i change priority, 1h before end a change group assigned...)
Second, you create a business rules to affected the SLA to the ticket (if category is Network, affect SLA)

On the business rules, you can assign SLA and change field in ticket (like the urgency for you)

CentOS 6.5 - CentOS 7.x

#5 2011-06-17 05:49:26

wangwm

many thanks, I have try your ways,but it still not working, do you have any documents about setting SLA, I really need my tickets categories link together with SLA. I mean, when I create an new ticket and choose ticket category, the SLA will take effect

#6 2011-06-17 08:15:57

yllen
GLPI-DEV

Can you past your business rules to affected SLA ? (it works fine at my job)

CentOS 6.5 - CentOS 7.x

#7 2011-06-20 04:33:36

wangwm

thanks for the replay, it seems the priority is working now, SLA time is still not affacted, becasue I set SLA time is 1 hour, and then I open a new ticket, then fill in all the information, including the due time, then click the update, the new ticket is generated with SLA priority set already, but after 3 mins, the due time colum change color to purple, I dont know whats problem,  it should be 1 hour, right? because the SLA time is setting to 1 hour. the following is the procedure for seting the SLA:

firstly, i choose [setup]>>[SLAs], the I fill in the informaton needed, including SLA name, calender, and max time to solve is setting to 1 hour, then I update, the SLA called Network is  generated.

secondly, I go to [Administration]>>[Rules]>>[business rules for ticket], then I create a new bussiness rule which has same name with SLA name. in the Criteria section, I set : (1) category(class) is choosed, (2)Entity is set to helpdesk>>IT support
In the Action section, I set: (1) SLA assign to Network,(2) priority assign to  high.

did I do someting wrong for proceduce? many thanks

Board footer