You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2011-05-27 12:34:51

chimigraf

Tickets, Groups and Supervisors

Hi.

We're using 0.80 version... everything is going well, but I've some questions.

1. I have departments with users inside... and with a supervisor. Why, when I create a new ticket the system doesn't fill department and supervisor information automatically?

2. What action could do the 'supervisor'? We are thinking about a workflow. That is: someone registers a ticket, the supervisor of the group 'approve' it and then, IT department will assign technician, times, ...

3. There's a new field named Type (of ticket?). There's only two options, Incident or Por (¿?). What is this? Is customizable? What's its utility?

4. What's happen when the due date is outdated?

Thanks in advance,

Oscar

#2 2011-05-31 12:50:42

chimigraf

Re: Tickets, Groups and Supervisors

Hi.

Nobody can help me?

#3 2011-05-31 16:59:30

yllen
GLPI-DEV

1. you must create a notification
2. it depends of your organization. At my job, the supervisor approve tickets, seteal ticket if the technician is away. He manage the helpdesk
3. in 0.80, you only have first part of ITIL : incident  (by ex.your computer don't work) and request (by ex.you want to move your computer, informations about a new software)
   in 0.83, you'll have two new types : problems (if you have many incidents for the same thing, it's a problem) ans changes (what to do to solve a problem which will avoid new incidents)

CentOS 6.5 - CentOS 7.x
PHP 5.6 - PHP 7.x - MySQL 5.6  - MariaDB 10.2 + APC + oOPcache
GLPI from 0.72 to dev version
Certifiée ITIL (ITV2F, ITILF, ITILOSA)

#4 2011-05-31 17:05:18

chimigraf

Oh!

Thanks for your response... we will try the notifications and think about supervisor functions wink

About the outdated due date... Do you have any idea?

Board footer