You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2011-05-16 19:00:42

busysd

(Replies, reopening, and outside sources) Resolved with v0.80

We are running GLPI 0.78.5.
All users in the OU are in GLPI and are assigned to team specific groups as well as site locations.

I have spent some time searching the forums for these answers, but haven't found anything conclusive. My company is very interested in using GLPI if we can get the following features working.

*We need all internal users (original ticket opener or another user involved with ticket) to be able to respond to the automatically generated email sent from GLPI to them and have it create a followup. Currently, each reply creates a new ticket.

*We need a user to be able to reopen a closed ticket so that the issue can continue to be tracked as one item, not separate tickets. This is also for tracking performance of the technician.

*We need tickets NOT to be generated from anyone outside of our domain. The last thing we want is a vendor sending us a quote or a license to get an automated ticket.

All of these items are crucial for us to roll out GLPI company wide.

Can anyone, Developer or forum goer, please advise how to accomplish these tasks in as much detail as possible?

Last edited by busysd (2011-06-15 14:09:35)

#2 2011-05-18 14:47:24

busysd

Re: (Replies, reopening, and outside sources) Resolved with v0.80

Can anyone please assist?

These items are the only thing keeping us from rolling GLPI out at this time.

#3 2011-05-18 14:54:00

remi
GLPI-DEV
Website

> *We need all internal users (original ticket opener or another user involved with ticket) to be able to respond to the automatically generated email sent from GLPI to them and have it create a followup.

=> native feature.

> Currently, each reply creates a new ticket.
Need more information to help

> *We need a user to be able to reopen a closed ticket so that the issue can continue to be tracked as one item, not separate tickets. This is also for tracking performance of the technician.

email will reopend a "solved" ticket
Starting with 0.80, when ticket is closed, this will create a "linked" ticket

> *We need tickets NOT to be generated from anyone outside of our domain. The last thing we want is a vendor sending us a quote or a license to get an automated ticket.
=> Seems you say 1 thing and its opposite

Dév. Fedora 29 - PHP 5.6/7.0/7.1/7.2/7.3/7.4 - MariaDB 10.3 - GLPI master
Certifié ITILv3 - RPM pour Fedora, RHEL et CentOS sur https://blog.remirepo.net/

#4 2011-05-18 15:59:56

busysd

remi wrote:

> *We need all internal users (original ticket opener or another user involved with ticket) to be able to respond to the automatically generated email sent from GLPI to them and have it create a followup.

=> native feature.

When jsmith@mydomain.com sends an email an auto response is sent from GLPI to them. If they reply to this email, it creates a new ticket. How do you enable the feature so it adds a followup instead of creating a new ticket?

remi wrote:

> Currently, each reply creates a new ticket.
Need more information to help

See above

remi wrote:

> *We need a user to be able to reopen a closed ticket so that the issue can continue to be tracked as one item, not separate tickets. This is also for tracking performance of the technician.

email will reopend a "solved" ticket
Starting with 0.80, when ticket is closed, this will create a "linked" ticket

Easy enough to not close tickets then. I can have my technicians mark them as resolved instead of closed.

remi wrote:

> *We need tickets NOT to be generated from anyone outside of our domain. The last thing we want is a vendor sending us a quote or a license to get an automated ticket.
=> Seems you say 1 thing and its opposite

If we receive an email from jsmith@dell.com, I don't want a ticket created because that email isn't part of mydomain.com. Does this make more sense?

#5 2011-05-20 15:07:13

busysd

Any ideas?

Last edited by busysd (2011-05-25 18:20:09)

#6 2011-05-25 18:22:10

busysd

Remi,

I tried to give you more details, can you please assist?

#7 2011-05-31 20:34:52

busysd

I'm still looking for a resolution for this if anyone can assist.

Board footer