You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2011-04-25 10:43:14

magicloud

LDAP users has no permissions to do anything.

Hi,
  Just installed GLPI and bind to local windows AD service.
  The user logged in fine, except he cannot even submit a ticket with message "You don't have permission to perform this action."
  I have tried to change the default profiles. And I can see that the user interface changed from simple (post-only) to standard (admin). But he still cannot do anything.
  What more should I do? I am using 0.78.3.

PS: not know if this is related, ldap user has no user name displayed at the top right corner right after "logout". Checking the database, it seems like that every time I login with LDAP account, it creates a record with no username.
Also I checked "Home >Administration > Users > LDAP directory > Import New Users". It gives me empty result by any search criterias.

Last edited by magicloud (2011-04-25 11:02:01)

#2 2011-04-25 19:46:52

wawa
GLPI-DEV
Website

Re: LDAP users has no permissions to do anything.

hello
what is the default profile ?
do you use entities ? if yes, to you have rules to affect entities and profiles to your users ?

#3 2011-04-25 19:49:40

magicloud

wawa wrote:

hello
what is the default profile ?
do you use entities ? if yes, to you have rules to affect entities and profiles to your users ?

Hi, thank you for the reply.
By default, I mean right after the system was installed, the default profile was post-only. I then set it to admin.
I did not set anything about entities, there is only one as root entities. I checked rules, and apply root entities and admin profile to new users.

#4 2011-04-26 06:13:11

magicloud

Silly me, I did not put loginfield with 'samaccountname', all in lowercase.
Following the document exactly, put it in lower, things works fine.

#5 2011-04-26 08:59:22

wawa
GLPI-DEV
Website

great,
I close this thread

Board footer