You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2011-04-14 02:37:54

treydock

Replies to Email Follow-ups generating new tickets

I recently upgraded from 0.72.21 to 0.78.4 and have noticed a change in how GLPI links received emails to existing tickets.  In 0.72.21 if the subject contained the standard [GLPI #ticketnumber#] and that ticket existed it would be added as a new follow-up.   This worked even if the person sending the email wasn't associated to the ticket.  Now when using 0.78.4 I've noticed that if the user sending in the email is not the same as that of the user assigned then a new ticket is generated.  This becomes a problem in my environment as some users forward their University mail to Gmail for example, and will reply from that address.  The users in our system get their email address based on their AD account which is always their official University email.  Did something between version 0.72.21 and 0.78.4 change in how emails are checked against existing tickets?

Thanks
- Trey

Live Instance >> CentOS 5.6 x64 | Apache-2.2.3 | PHP-5.1.6 | MySQL-5.0.77 | Kernel 2.6.18-194.el5 | GLPI v0.80.2 | OCS 2.0RC3 (~500 units)
Dev Server >> Same as above

Board footer