You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2011-04-06 21:47:17

fboaventura

Ticket through redirected e-mail

Hi,

I've come across a problem, well for me it is, regarding tickets being opened using e-mail redirection.  I have the need to receive a copy of the e-mails sent to helpdesk@mydomain, and also want those e-mails to be treated as a new ticket.

So I created a distribution list called helpdesk@mydomain so that e-mail sent to this address will be redirected to my personal e-mail and to the hdesk@mydomain, this being the mailbox verified by GLPI.  I had used this same configuration on 0.78.0 and 0.78.2 before but now I just can't make it happen.

When I send e-mail to helpdesk@mydomain (list address) the e-mail is received by GLPI but no ticket gets generated.  When I send the e-mail direct to the hdesk@mydomain address, the ticket is opened.

I installed the GLPI 0.78.3 and upgraded it to 0.80RC1 and now to 0.80RC2
My system is Linux.  Using:
  - Apache version    2.2.17
  - PHP version    5.2.16
  - MySQL version    5.0.91-community
My e-mail server is Microsoft BPOS and I'm sending e-mail using Outlook, GMail and telnet.

Board footer