You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2011-03-09 15:19:34

bca67

Order Management: Link to an existing item

Hi,
I have a  GLPI 0.78.2 with plugin Order Management 1.2.0 in windows 2003 server and OCS-NG to discovery elements.

I've ordered same printers, and, after taken delivery i try in "Associated Items" TAB to link to an existing item.

At the bottom of this TAB there is a list box with this option. When i choice the "Link.." near appear a list box to associate but ... is empty.

What i do to populate (fill) this list box with a printer (found to ocs-ng) and imported in GLPI ? (this printer are correctly displayed in main option "printers" in glpi menu.

I have try many road wink (TSMR help me please wink )

Thanks

#2 2011-03-09 17:00:56

bca67

Re: Order Management: Link to an existing item

mmmh ? have i found the problem ?

in glpi/plugins/order/ajax/linkactions.php there is:

case "createLink":
            echo "&nbsp;<input type='hidden' name='itemtype' value='".$_POST["itemtype"]."'>";
            $reference->getFromDB($_POST["plugin_order_references_id"]);
            $reference->dropdownAllItemsByType("items_id", $_POST["itemtype"], $_SESSION["glpiactive_entity"],$reference->fields["types_id"],$reference->fields["models_id"]);
            echo "&nbsp;<input type='submit' name='createLinkWithItem' class='submit' value='".$LANG['buttons'][2]."'>";
         break;

I've replace:
           $reference->getFromDB($_POST["plugin_order_references_id"]);
with:
           $reference->getFromDB($_POST["plugin_order_references"]);

I think that this function invoke a table "plugin_order_reference_id" that not exist.

After changed this line in list box is fill with a lot of printers type discover with ocs and imported with GLPI

I'll attempt of developper if the line modified is corret.
Thank

Board footer