You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2011-01-31 20:08:09

adrianmarsh

GLPI database restore

Hi,

Mysteriously, our licenses for Microsoft project seem to of disappeared out of the database in GLPI.
I have a backup from mid-2010 for GLPI 0.72.3 that I want to check to see if they were there then.  I setup a dummy GLPI server (using 0.78.1) and put the .sql files in place, logged in, ran through an initial setup and then tried to restore the 0.72.3 database, hoping we'd then just have to upgrade.
That failed miserably, lots of errors during the DB upgrade.

So then I put a 0.72.3 GLPI installation in place, and tried the same thing (wiped the SQL database deleting all tables, fresh install of GLPI and initial DB setup, and then a restore from the SQL file). However when accessing the database, computer records are there.. but theres no software, or tickets showing, although the size of the .sql file would suggest that data was present in the sql file...

Looking through the .sql file, I can't find any references to the table "glpi_softwarelicenses"...

Is that the right table to look for ??

GLPI 0.83.91/CENTOS5 - OCS 1.01/Win2003

Board footer