You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2011-01-30 04:13:40

oldcrow

Plugin Ransom

Issue: I need a method for my users to submit report request to our MIS department

items:
1. I am currently using GLPI (www.glpi-project.org) to run my helpdesk
2. I would like the request to end up in GLPI
3. GLPI has an email submission process -- so this could be as easy as a web form that process via sendmail, except....
4. I want the ticket to end up in a category called "reporting" (makes no. 3 more difficult)
5. The best solution is to have this be a plugin for GLPI that we will then release to GLPI under a GPL license and you will get more work from it as the primary developer

I am willing to pay for this plugin to be developed.  I would think others have the same issue.  I have thought about setting up another help-desk for report request but this seems silly when GLPI does everything else.   I have a simple form in word to use as a starting point.  Contact me if you are interested.

Board footer