You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2010-12-16 14:17:53

jjalbert

Stop re-open of ticket when replyed to

I just upgraded to .78.1 and am now using the notification to let users know when work has been done. The problem I have is that when a ticket is closed, and the notification is sent to the user, they then reply with a thanks message, and the ticket reopens. Is there a way to stop this? I thought of removing the reply address, but then that takes away the ability to reply to an open ticket and add follow-ups. Any thoughts?

Thanks for the help.

Also is there a way to make glpi default to list tickets by opening date, instead of last update?

Last edited by jjalbert (2010-12-16 14:50:39)

#2 2010-12-16 15:59:42

kpcomp

Re: Stop re-open of ticket when replyed to

Hello,
I understanda your request - it was littlebit annoying to close tickets again after "Thank you!" replies, but I must confess that for us it should stay as it is - reopen after reply to Solved ticket and new after reply to Closed ticket.

We find out, that we were loosing messages from clients before and it was ... complicated ... to find replies or complaints to closed tickets without reopen. It's much easier to click "Solved" once again to re-solve it again.

And we should be thankfull for those "Thanks!" messages, it's confirmation of our well done job :-)

Best,
Pavel Kloud

#3 2010-12-16 16:06:19

remi
GLPI-DEV
Website

Re: Stop re-open of ticket when replyed to

A simple message, in the notification "Please only reply to this mail if you don't agree with the proposed solution..." could reduce the number of reopen ticket on "thanks" message

And I agree, all response most be managed to not loose any valuable information.

+

Dév. Fedora 29 - PHP 5.6/7.0/7.1/7.2/7.3/7.4 - MariaDB 10.3 - GLPI master
Certifié ITILv3 - RPM pour Fedora, RHEL et CentOS sur https://blog.remirepo.net/

Board footer