You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2010-10-25 18:13:35

marclevesque

cannot log in - you don't have right to connect

We had version 0.72.3 and I tried updating to version 0.78 but ran into some errors with the DB (apparently some tables were missing but that's another issue).  I had backed up the DB and the glpi folder, so I restored the DB and the folder, but when I tried logging in I got a message that cookies needed to be enabled.  I solved this by giving write access to the Internet Guest account (glpi is installed on Windows) to the files and config folders.  Then the message that came up when I tried to log in was "You don't have right to connect".

I updated to version 0.72.4.  The update went ok, but I still have that same message.

I found a previous post which quoted the same error message but they were talking about a beta version.  We never had a beta version, but I've checked the glpi version in the DB and in the define.php file and both are the same.

Can someone tell me how to get this working again?

Thanks!

[EDIT]

I managed to revert back to the previous version (0.72.3) using a DB backup that was done previously (last Friday) instead of the one I did this week.  I renamed the installation folder and extracted the GLPI files to a new folder also.  I still have no idea why that message was coming up.

Last edited by marclevesque (2010-10-27 21:31:29)

Board footer