You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2010-09-10 18:41:00

wakesk8

External Links Valid Tag Add

Wondering if there are instructions on how to extend the available Valid Tags under external links?  I'd like to be able to use additional fields on a given device.  Specifically, I would like to add a specified Interface# and setup a External Link for that IP.  Anyone else done something similar?

#2 2011-06-07 07:52:23

KKAdmin

Re: External Links Valid Tag Add

I need more tags too. The fields i would like to add are (financial and administrative informations) Immobilization number, supplier and invoice Number to search in our external invoice archiv.

You can mark this threat as [resolved] in subject of your threat. (This is only available edit of the first post.) It is good for users who help others to quickly see which post is still open.
##############################################
GLPI 9.3.3

#3 2011-07-12 13:45:39

KKAdmin

Re: External Links Valid Tag Add

Is there an other function or plugin i don't know wich can open a link such as

http://server/Exe/ZyNET.exe?ZyAction=ZyActionS&User=anonymous&Password=anonymous&Client=clientname&SearchBack=ZyActionL&ZyEntry=0&Query=[Immobilization number]&SearchMethod=1&FuzzyDegree=0&Index=indexname

You can mark this threat as [resolved] in subject of your threat. (This is only available edit of the first post.) It is good for users who help others to quickly see which post is still open.
##############################################
GLPI 9.3.3

Board footer