You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2010-06-11 10:41:49

velda.ebel

MySQL DB import from older GLPI version to new GLPI version

The situation is  :

Production system : Ubuntu (2.6.27-17-generic), OCS 4100, GLPI 0.70.2. There is data from WIN agents in OCS and imported to GLPI, and a bunch of data entered directly into GLPI. I have SQL backups from both OCS MySQL DB and GLPI MySQL DB.

Test system : RedHat 5U4 (2.6.18-164.el5), OCS 1.3.2, GLPI 0.72.4. OCS works with both test Linux and WIN agents. Import of OCS DB to the test system went OK (asside from the information_schema, but I solved that), and import to GLPI is also OK, but imort from the GLPI DB does not work!.. That is to say, there is no error, but no data goes into the DB (tables are empty).

Any idea (and a fix if at all possible)?

#2 2010-06-16 13:47:07

velda.ebel

Re: MySQL DB import from older GLPI version to new GLPI version

Well solved my own problem.
From GLPI web interface, you have to make a backup of the existing DB (almost empty, I know), on the server, see where this backup is made, than put the real sql backup file there, and import it from the GLPI interface (it will not do this without the export first, 'shrugs').

Last edited by velda.ebel (2010-06-16 13:47:20)

Board footer