You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2010-06-02 09:24:43

itzikv

GLPI Mass Import Plugin installation

Hi,

i need some help with installation of GLPI Mass Import Plugin installation, i am working on Linux version 2.6.32-21-generic-pae (buildd@rothera) (gcc version 4.4.3 (Ubuntu 4.4.3-4ubuntu5) ) #32-Ubuntu SMP Fri Apr 16 09:39:35 UTC 2010 and installed OCSNG 1.3.2, i downloaded the mass import plugin 1.3.0 and extracted it to the /var/www/glpi/plugins directory, when i go to the GLPI i see nothing under Setup->Plugins, so i copied all the internal Directories and Files one level up to the Plugins Directory (before it was extracted to a folder called massocsimport within Plugins), i refreshed the page and i see now the plugin though i am not sure that it was installed correctly since i cant do anything with it beside pressing the Clean link, when i do that it disappear and thats all.

have i done anything wrong? is that the normal behavior of it? can you please let me know if i install it correctly or there is another smooth automatic way to install it.

thanks.

#2 2010-06-02 12:09:58

yllen
GLPI-DEV

Re: GLPI Mass Import Plugin installation

CentOS 6.5 - CentOS 7.x
PHP 5.6 - PHP 7.x - MySQL 5.6  - MariaDB 10.2 + APC + oOPcache
GLPI from 0.72 to dev version
Certifiée ITIL (ITV2F, ITILF, ITILOSA)

#3 2010-06-02 17:24:12

itzikv

yes i did, i am not sure though about the following:Installation¶

* On Linux, the package "php-cli or php5-cli" must be installed - when i run apt-get install php-cli or php5-cli "E: Couldn't find package php-cli" for php5-cli i get "php5-cli is already the newest version."
    * Copy the files in the plugins directory of GLPI. - i extracted the files to /var/www/glpi/plugins it creates a directory moss... i the typed mv *.* ../ and all the files moved to plugins directory, i login to the GLPI interface and then i so the plugin under MENU-Setup-Plugins though its status was Error/To Clean, the version is 1.3.0, is it install correctly? is yes then what should i do next? if not please advice.
    * Changing the owner of all files and directories to the apache user, i have no apache user, i use root and i gave it the proper permissions to the Plugins folder and beneath, am i doint that right?
    * Make executable scripts in the scripts directory - can you help with that?
    * In the Setup menu "Plugins click Import mass OCS -? i haven't made it do that phase.
    * Click Install the plugin -> haven't made to that phase too.
    * Configuration Mode OCSNG "OCS Server '" Number of items to synchronize via cron to "0"

i need elaboration for each part since i get some difficulties in doing that actions.

#4 2010-06-02 17:42:37

yllen
GLPI-DEV

itzikv wrote:

* Changing the owner of all files and directories to the apache user, i have no apache user

I'm not an expert in debian but the user apache must be www-data.
I think the issue is here.

CentOS 6.5 - CentOS 7.x
PHP 5.6 - PHP 7.x - MySQL 5.6  - MariaDB 10.2 + APC + oOPcache
GLPI from 0.72 to dev version
Certifiée ITIL (ITV2F, ITILF, ITILOSA)

Board footer