You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2010-04-14 18:42:14

dcid

Can´t see the machines imported with OCS-NG plugin!!

Hi everyone and thanks for your help!!. I installed OCS 1.02 on Windows 2003 Server with GLPI 0.72.4. When importing data from the machines by the oscmassimport plugin I see that the import was done correctly in the inventory but do not see any computer (should appear by the moment 4 computers).

I´ve unlocked the synchronization on the route Configuration --> Plugins --> Import from OCS mass. If I run the run.bat that appears on Plugins \ massocsimport \ scripts I see the error "Le chemin est incorrect run.php"

How can I do to display the equipment inventoried?

It is very urgent that you can solve this! Thanks for the reply (and for my English, Google helps me a lot  big_smile)

Daniel

#2 2010-04-21 09:05:29

linch

Re: Can´t see the machines imported with OCS-NG plugin!!

I would advise you to use the "Setup" -> "OCS NG mode" to configure the OCS.

Then use the "Tools" -> "OCS NG" to import/synchronize.

Hope it helps.

Linch

"One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men. No machine can do the work of one extraordinary man" ~ Elbert Hubbard

#3 2010-06-22 20:47:46

oneupweb

I thought the Massimport plugin was used so that you can keep the computers automatically synchronized?  I have all the correct versions of the software, have placed PHP in my system paths and I execute this from DOS>>>php run.php --thread_nbr=2 --server_id=1.  When I look at Plugins>>OCS Import>>Informations about scripts execution, it shows that nothing has run.

#4 2010-06-25 11:46:28

catchthefire

I could never get this working on Windows, so I set it all up on Linux, where it's worked totally fine. I know this isn't very helpful... sorry. smile

Board footer