You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2010-04-12 16:32:48

chojin

custom timestamp on follow-ups

I was wondering if it is possible in some way to have a custom timestamp on follow-ups?

I need this because we syncronise the follow-ups added to GLPI with our own time-tracking software. At the moment we take the timestamp of entering the followup as the ending time of the action and this timestamp minus the duration of the follow-up as the beginning time of the action. However, the technicians aren't always able to fill in a follow-up immediatly after taking the action. Hence it would be very helpfull if the timestamp of the follow-up could be changed instead of being fixed to the moment the submit button is pressed.
Before I start looking at the code I was wondering if this is possible by creating a plugin (at the moment I have no idea how GLPI plugins work) or is this an easy change in the code ? If so, where should I start to look?

Board footer