You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2010-03-08 18:13:42

xxtzimiscexx

Database error when upgrading from 71.6 to 72.3

I'm trying to up grade from 71.6 to 72.3 on my ubuntu server, when i do the install everything seems to go fine but when i go to the glpi page it tell me:

Testing PHP Parser    PHP version is at least 5.x - Perfect !
Mysql extension test.    Ok - the function mysql_query() exist - Perfect !
Sessions Test    Sessions support is available - Perfect !
Test if Session_use_trans_sid is used    Ok - the sessions works (no problem with trans_id) - Perfect !
magic_quotes_sybase extension test    The magic_quotes_sybase option isn
Testing utf8_encode and utf8_decode functionality    The functionality is found - Perfect!
Test json functions    The functionality is found - Perfect!
Allocated memory test    Allocated memory > 64M - Perfect !
Checking write permissions for dump files    A file and a directory have be created and deleted - Perfect !
Checking write permissions for document files    A file and a directory have be created and deleted - Perfect !
Checking write permissions for setting files    A file and a directory have be created and deleted - Perfect !
Checking write permissions for session files    A file and a directory have be created and deleted - Perfect !
Checking write permissions for cron files    A file and a directory have be created and deleted - Perfect !
Checking write permissions for cache files    A file and a directory have be created and deleted - Perfect !
Test of writing files of log    A file was created - Perfect !
Your version of the database is not compatible with the version of installed files. An update is necessary.
*with an update button*

The update starts off fine but after a few minutes i get this error:

Update
Database connection successful
Update -> 0.72

Work ended. (5 Sec(s))

glpi_softwarelicenses table already exists. A backup have been done to glpi_softwarelicenses_backup.

You can delete it if you have no need of it.

glpi_softwareversions table already exists. A backup have been done to glpi_softwareversions_backup.

You can delete it if you have no need of it.
Update -> 0.72.1

Work ended. (0 Sec(s))
Update -> 0.72.2

Work in progress...
0.72.2 reorder search.constant Error during the database updateDuplicate entry '11-34-0' for key 2

Can anyone help me fix this issue?

#2 2010-05-04 10:49:46

insp. braesig

Re: Database error when upgrading from 71.6 to 72.3

Get the same error (0.72.2 recorder search.constant Error during the database updateDuplicate entry '11-34-0' for key 'display') during update

Any ideas?

Solved by install new database

import old database via restore

migration successfull! :-)

Last edited by insp. braesig (2010-05-04 17:14:26)

Board footer