You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2010-02-24 12:05:58

adrianmarsh

Duplicate OCS computer

Hi All,

I have one OCS-synced computer that seems stuck in a duplicate.

It looks to me as though OCS for some reason picked up the serial number off the PC as N/A, and then GLPI duely updated.
Then I think OCS fixed itself, and returned to using the Dell serial number. At which point, GLPI saw this as a "new PC" and created a new object.

I'm tyring to find a way of merging the two again, as there are tickets etc associated to the original Computer object/.

I've tried deleting and puging the second instance, and then changing the original in GLPI back to the correct serial number, but when I try a "Link new OCS computers to existing GLPI computers" it complains that the GLPI object is already associated to another OCS object.

When I look in OCS, there was also two instances for that PC too.  I've tried removing both from OCS and allow OCS to re-create (and then re-link in GLPI), but its just created a new second instance in GLPI.

Any ideas how to merge them ?

Version:  GLPI0.72.3, OCS 1.0.1

GLPI 0.83.91/CENTOS5 - OCS 1.01/Win2003

Board footer