You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2019-03-05 15:57:10

JohnDoe1

Mail notification for Software License expiration

Hi all,

First at all, this is my first message I would like to take the opportunity to congratulate you for this great software.

I hope you can help me with my little issue, I am trying to configure my instance of GLPI to receive an email each time that a License has expired or is close to the expiration date.  I did everything advised in the forum and in the documentation without any success.

My configuration in a nutshell:
* GLPI 9.4. version
* SETUP/NOTIFICATION  Enable follow up and follow up via Email YES.
* SETUP/NOTIFICATION  Email followups configuration: Configured with SMTP and tested.
* ADMINISTRATION/ENTITIES:  notifications enabled. Licenses Alarms on expired licenses: Yes.  Send License alarms before: 30 days
* ADMINISTRATION/AUTOMATED Actions Run Mode: CLI. I setup my crontab and everything looks ok.

Some facts:
* If I create a ticket the mail is correctly sent and received.
* In the logs of thIe automatic Actions Sofware I can see that a license was found expired.
* _log/Mail.log only shows the New ticket notifications.

I will appreciate your help. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks in advance,

John

#2 2019-03-05 16:05:17

HaZet

Re: Mail notification for Software License expiration

Can maybe help you. I searched for something similar, too:
https://forum.glpi-project.org/viewtopic.php?id=167633

#3 2019-03-05 17:55:14

JohnDoe1

Thanks, but not working. my "Notifications for my changes "  was already set to Yes at front/preference.php

#4 2019-03-06 15:48:15

JohnDoe1

I found the solution to my problem. I had to add a Recipient in front/notification.form.php.

Regards

#5 2021-06-07 19:40:16

Kamala

Hello  @JohnDoe1

Hope you are doing well, I am trying to set an alert exactly like yours for the expiration of certificates, licenses and domains.

Could you please help me on how did you do this part? (what cronotab commands did you use?)

* ADMINISTRATION/AUTOMATED Actions Run Mode: CLI. I setup my crontab and everything looks ok.

Where and how did you modify this file?

/var/www/glpi/front# nano notification.form.php

I really appreciate any help!

Best reagrds,
Yaseen KAMALA

#6 2021-06-10 12:28:09

JewellFuers
Banned

Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is an extremely well written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post. I'll definitely comeback.

Feel free to surf to my webpage ...

Board footer