You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2018-11-18 15:12:21

ShaunJ

Issues Occuring Updated 0.84.3 -> 0.90.1

Hello guys.,

I installed GLPI 0.84.3 on a Ubuntu Linux server with LDAP authentication.
Until then no problem.

I tried to update GLPI to version 0.90.1 by following the procedure below:

- I renamed / usr / share / glpi to /usr/share/glpi.bak
- I unzipped the archive of the new version to the old location of GLPI
- I did a chmod 777 on the folders config and files
- I connected to the homepage from my browser and followed the update procedure

1st problem encountered: unable to log in from my admin account with LDAP authentication
I then logged in with a local admin account and got a blank page after authentication.
By displaying the source of the page in my browser I saw that it was interupted immediately after the body tag of the beginning as if something had crashed at the php code. GoToMeeting IrfanViewTown of Salem

Looking at the Apache logs I found the following errors:

[Fri Feb 12 14: 11: 23.126087 2016] [: error] [pid 14174] [client 100.100.1.58:57048] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Zend \\ I18n \\ Exception \\ OutOfBoundsException' with message 'Provided index 1 does not exist in plural array in /usr/share/glpi/lib/Zend/I18n/Translator/Translator.php:413\ nStack trace: \ n # 0 /usr/share/glpi/inc/autoload.function. php (157): Zend \\ I18n \\ Translator \\ Translator-> translatePlural ('Task category', 'Task categories', 2, 'glpi') \ n # 1 / usr / share / glpi / inc / dropdown. class.php (727): _n ('Task category', 'Task categories', 2) \ n # 2 /usr/share/glpi/inc/commondropdown.class.php(108): Dropdown :: getStandardDropdownItemTypes () \ n # 3 /usr/share/glpi/inc/html.class.php(1282): CommonDropdown :: getMenuContent () \ n # 4 /usr/share/glpi/front/central.php(72): Html :: header ('Interface stand ...',' /glpi/front/cen...')\n#5 {main} \ n thrown in /usr/share/glpi/lib/Zend/I18n/Translator/Translator.php on line 413, referer: http : //intrasi/glpi/front/login.php

I restored the database and the GLPI files to go back to 0.84.3 and restarted the procedure but this time by selecting the interface in English instead of French (given the error on Translator.php I thought it may have been a language problem) but the same problem.

I retried the procedure several times with small variants but I can not update GLPI correctly.
Does anyone have an idea of the source of the problem?

Thank you so much.

Last edited by ShaunJ (2018-11-28 14:36:53)

#2 2018-11-19 08:33:48

yllen
GLPI-DEV

Re: Issues Occuring Updated 0.84.3 -> 0.90.1

First 777 for folders config and files is a very bad for security.
These folders need to have Apache as owner, not to change rights define in archive.

For your issue, close your navigator and restart Apache

CentOS 6.5 - CentOS 7.x
PHP 5.6 - PHP 7.x - MySQL 5.6  - MariaDB 10.2 + APC + oOPcache
GLPI from 0.72 to dev version
Certifiée ITIL (ITV2F, ITILF, ITILOSA)

Board footer