You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2017-12-07 17:43:14

fernandoav

PHP error when replacing component.

Hello,

I'm trying to replace a component for several virtual machines entries in GLPI by means of deleting the component (in the component tab) and selecting "replace all uses of this dropdown by another" after confirming the deletion. When I click on "Replace", after selecting the desired dropdown, the HTTP response code I get is an 500.

The error is visible in debug mode and it says:

"Fatal error: Uncaught RuntimeException: Missing or incorrect device type called! in ***/front/device.form.php:36 Stack trace: #0 {main} thrown in /var/www/cmdb.ops.altavoz.net/web/front/device.form.php on line 36"

The version of mi GLPI install is 9.2.1, I have nginx 1.12.2, mariadb 10.1.26 and php7.0 with php-fpm.

I have confirmed this error in our production and development environments.

Before posting this issue i had looked for it in google and I found https://github.com/glpi-project/glpi/issues/2629, where the user gets the same error message, but in a different use of the software.

Let me know if there is any question about our environment, so you have a clearer vision of the issue.

King regards,

Board footer