You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2016-06-02 18:41:40

ask2me007

I cant see any of the items items using the Assets> Global view

To day I upgraded to the new version glpi 0.90 from 0.84. Everty thing was find up to the upgrade. But I could not upgrade the generic plugin. So I decided to move forward without the automatic upgradation and tried to update the plugin object by using the data injection plugin.
My problem is if the profile user has been granted read option to the generic object, such users cant see any of the assets in the global list. But if I disable the generic plugin read option in the profie of the users, they can see items in the Global view except the items added through the generic object.

#2 2016-06-03 18:28:19

ask2me007

Re: I cant see any of the items items using the Assets> Global view

I would like to give some clarification. I have created two generic objects by using the  plugin. If I enable the global search option in the generic objects, nothing will shown in the Global list. But If I disable the global search option, the Global search shown all items except the objects created vide generic object plugin.
How can I show all items (including items created through Generic Object Plugin) in the Global view.

Board footer