You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2015-08-27 15:56:06

m.vaterlaus

Problem loading second page of computers assigned to a group

Hi everyone,
I don't know, if this issue was allready adressed, but I have searched within google and of course on the forums. But my french is not as good to be sure, I didn't miss the topic which explains the error I get.

We have installed a lot of FusionInventory-Agents on our clients servers and all major features work well. The servers are organized logically as dynamic groups of computers. The assignment is made correctly, however it is not possible to change the number of shown computers within a group of computers. It is also not possible to click on the next button for viewing the follwing page with the computers assigned to the computer group. When trying to click next or switching the number of shown computers, the following 404 error is shown:

The requested URL /plugins/fusioninventory/front/computer.php was not found on this server.

This is strange to me because the next button I clicked is located on the deploygroup.form.php. So either it redirects to the wrong php file or it does not correctly resolve the path to the computer.php file, which is located in the glpi/front/computer.php folder.

The strange thing is, that when I view the list under General --> Agents management, everything is working correctly. The error only occurs, if I use General --> Groups of Computers.

Could you please give me an advice on how to fix this problem? It is also possible, that i did not correctly configure glpi or the FusionInventory Plugin. If you need any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask, I will happily provide them.

Best regards

Mathias Vaterlaus

Config
------------

GLPI 0.85.4 ( => /usr/share/glpi)

Server

Operating system: Linux glpi 3.13.0-61-generic #100-Ubuntu SMP Wed Jul 29 11:21:34 UTC 2015 x86_64
PHP 5.5.9-1ubuntu4.11 apache2handler (Core, PDO, Phar, Reflection, SPL, SimpleXML, Zend OPcache, apache2handler, bcmath, bz2,
    calendar, ctype, date, dba, dom, ereg, exif, fileinfo, filter, ftp, gd, gettext, hash, iconv, json, libxml, mbstring, mhash,
    mysql, mysqli, openssl, pcre, pdo_mysql, posix, readline, session, shmop, soap, sockets, standard, sysvmsg, sysvsem, sysvshm,
    tokenizer, wddx, xml, xmlreader, xmlwriter, zip, zlib)
Setup: max_execution_time="30" memory_limit="128M" post_max_size="8M" safe_mode="" session.save_handler="files"
    upload_max_filesize="2M" 
Software: Apache/2.4.7 (Ubuntu) (Apache/2.4.7 (Ubuntu) Server at thisis.blaked.out Port 443)
    Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:38.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/38.0
Server Software: (Ubuntu)
    Server Version: 5.5.44-0ubuntu0.14.04.1
    Parameters: root@localhost/glpi
    Host info: Localhost via UNIX socket

OK/usr/share/glpi/config : OK
OK/usr/share/glpi/files : OK
OK/usr/share/glpi/files/_dumps : OK
OK/usr/share/glpi/files/_sessions : OK
OK/usr/share/glpi/files/_cron : OK
OK/usr/share/glpi/files/_cache/ : OK
OK/usr/share/glpi/files/_graphs : OK
OK/usr/share/glpi/files/_lock : OK
OK/usr/share/glpi/files/_plugins : OK
OK/usr/share/glpi/files/_tmp : OK
OK/usr/share/glpi/files/_rss : OK
OK/usr/share/glpi/files/_uploads : OK
OK/usr/share/glpi/files/_pictures : OK
OK/usr/share/glpi/files/_log : OK

Libraries

htmLawed version 1.1.19 in (/usr/share/glpi/lib/htmlawed)
phpCas version 1.3.3 in (/usr/share/glpi/lib/phpcas)
PHPMailer version 5.2.8 in (/usr/share/glpi/lib/phpmailer)
eZ Graph componnent installed :  OK
Zend Framework version 2.3.0 in (/usr/share/glpi/lib/Zend)
SimplePie version 1.3.1 in (/usr/share/glpi/lib/simplepie)
TCPDF version 6.0.017 in (/usr/share/glpi/lib/tcpdf)

Mysql replicas

Not active

Notifications

Way of sending emails: PHP

Mails receivers

Plugins list
fusioninventory      Name: FusionInventory                Version: 0.85+1.2   State: Enabled

Board footer