You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2005-09-21 17:11:18

Jojo

our GLPI ver.0.6 is not working? need help

Dear All,

Our GLPI ver.0.6 is not working. I cannot get the sign-on page. I tried to ping it and it is pinging.

I logon to the server itself and restart the apache2 and the mysql, and they both restarted successfully.But unfortunately when I tried to access it from the client pc with the  Internet Explorer, I got the ff. error message:

The page cannot be displayed
The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

Please help me, I need your advice guyz.

Jojo

#2 2005-09-21 17:43:08

baaz

Re: our GLPI ver.0.6 is not working? need help

Verify that your glpi is on the correct repository for your web server...

Bazile Lebeau

#3 2005-09-22 09:09:12

Jojo

Dear baaz,

Thank you for your prompt reply.

BTW, What I did was I did not touch our GLPI-Gentoo linux yesterday evening, I just left our office then came back next morning and furtunately when I tried to access it again by typing " http://<ip address of our GLPI-Gentoo linux system>" it works, seems nothing happens last night.

What I 'm worried is why it is happening to our glpi system? If you want me to send you the apache2 & mysql logs then I will send/post it here.

Lastly, Can I install glpi in either Fedora1/2/3/4 or Redhat or Suse?

Again, Thanks all of you for understanding.

Jojo

baaz wrote:

Verify that your glpi is on the correct repository for your web server...

#4 2005-09-22 11:03:50

baaz

I think that yesterday apache 2 was started uncorrectly and this night it has been successfully restarted with system cron jobs, so today it's work...
But has I says in an other post this need system administration skills... and here we speak about GLPI...

This is not because we don't want to help you, this is because it's already a lot of job for us to answer in the forum (we are benevol developpers for french fundation with a ridiculous dotation),
There are more than 30 post by day and the time we take in this forum, is time we don't use to make the project features better,

So let find some linux administration help elsewhere please.

Lastly GLPI is fully plateform independant, anyway you only need a web-server (apache recommanded, but may works on others), PHP4 (or >) and mysql.

Last edited by baaz (2005-09-22 11:04:01)

Bazile Lebeau

Board footer