You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2016-10-21 13:22:43

nephente

Modify new ticket form

Hello,

I would like to modify the template creation ticket. I will associate a ticket to a contact and remove some options. How I could do it?
Thank you in advance

#2 2016-10-21 16:49:29

KKAdmin

Re: Modify new ticket form

Ticket template, please take a look at http://glpi-project.org/DOC/EN/glpi/hel … lates.html

You can mark this threat as [resolved] in subject of your threat. (This is only available edit of the first post.) It is good for users who help others to quickly see which post is still open.
##############################################
GLPI 9.3.3

#3 2016-10-21 17:14:43

nephente

Yes, I had already seen these options in the configuration menu template, but if I remove everything related to the watcher and the watcher group, the gap remains, and I can't do that in the part of the requester show the contact list instead the user list.

Srry for my english.

Thx for help.

#4 2016-10-21 18:15:20

KKAdmin

Yes only in simplified interface it disapear complete. In normal you have sometimes gaps.
Sorry i don't know contact list.

You can mark this threat as [resolved] in subject of your threat. (This is only available edit of the first post.) It is good for users who help others to quickly see which post is still open.
##############################################
GLPI 9.3.3

Board footer