You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2016-06-25 13:54:57

roysonpr

Accessing data fields of assets in business rules for tickets.

hi,

I use GLPI version 0.90

While registering tickets, I need to access data fields of the corresponding assets, in 'business rules for tickets' so that I can assign certain requester/technician groups for the tickets.

I am using actions like  "Location           Copy from user            Yes"    in action part of business rules.

Is it possible to Copy various other fields like 'Model' , 'Serial number'  etc   using    actions like
Model           Copy from "filled up item in ticket"              yes

Or is there any other way to do this?

If yes please provide the profile,user settings for that?

thanks

#2 2016-06-25 16:06:01

yllen
GLPI-DEV

Re: Accessing data fields of assets in business rules for tickets.

Business rule is only for ticket.
In ticket you don't have field Model, Serial number...

I don't understand your need

CentOS 6.5 - CentOS 7.x
PHP 5.6 - PHP 7.x - MySQL 5.6  - MariaDB 10.2 + APC + oOPcache
GLPI from 0.72 to dev version
Certifiée ITIL (ITV2F, ITILF, ITILOSA)

#3 2016-06-25 16:54:14

roysonpr

my end users have equipments like computer, printer, etc and according to the equipment model different group of technicians are servicing the equipments.
My end users are unaware of this technician groups. So if they raised a ticket for an equipment (They only know to select their equipment and raise ticket) , the technician groups should be assigned automatically.

I thought , If model of the equipment is available in the ticket  or indirectly available for business rule,  I can assign technician group according to the model using business rules.

thanks

#4 2016-06-26 18:33:24

yllen
GLPI-DEV

You can automatically assign technician in charge of the hardware

CentOS 6.5 - CentOS 7.x
PHP 5.6 - PHP 7.x - MySQL 5.6  - MariaDB 10.2 + APC + oOPcache
GLPI from 0.72 to dev version
Certifiée ITIL (ITV2F, ITILF, ITILOSA)

#5 2016-06-27 10:17:28

roysonpr

Yes, I already tried that.

ie  Assigned  'technician in charge of the hardware'  and  'Group in charge of the hardware' in the asset Data fields.

Then every features I am looking for, is fine   except that the Tickets are not listed  on log in for the assigned  'technician in charge of the hardware'  or users of  'Group in charge of the hardware'

Thats why I tried other methods. Please point out the possible mistakes that I have made.

thanks

#6 2016-06-28 09:16:13

roysonpr

I got it.  Entities-Assistance-Automatic assignment of tickets was disabled.  Made it as "Based on the item  then the category" and the issues got fixed.

Still when "Technician in charge of the hardware" is null in the asset data fields, Some other Technician is assigned automatically. Now I have to look -where it is assigned wrongly.

Board footer