You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2015-11-26 00:50:14

henderson

Profile picture resets after user logs in when LDAP+Other auth enabled

GLPI 0.90
Auth set to LDAP and at Others auth methods "Field storage of the login in the HTTP request" set to "REMOTE_USER"

Apache conf

LoadModule auth_ntlm_winbind_module modules/mod_auth_ntlm_winbind.so

AuthName "NTLM Authentication thingy"
        NTLMAuth on
        NTLMAuthHelper "/usr/bin/ntlm_auth --helper-protocol=squid-2.5-ntlmssp"
        NTLMBasicAuthoritative on
        AuthType NTLM
        require valid-user

Auth works fine, without login/password inputs, but when a user logs in, his auth methods changed from
"LDAP directory" to "Other + LDAP directory" and profile picture is empty.

When I synchronize users manually - profile picture is not uploaded again until I change "Change of the authentication method" to "LDAP Directory" for that user.

After setting user auth to "LDAP Directory" - on the next sync I'm able to see profile picture until the next user logon to GLPI.

To fix this behavior - at Authentication -> Setup
changed "Automatically add users from an external authentication source" to "No"

Example:
User login from LDAP = "User01"
User from REMOTE_USER = "user01" (lowercase)
So, GLPI thinks that it's another user.

Not a BUG, I think, but FYI

Last edited by henderson (2015-11-26 00:57:34)

#2 2015-11-27 10:45:14

orthagh
Administrator
Website

Re: Profile picture resets after user logs in when LDAP+Other auth enabled

This commit should fix this issue : https://github.com/glpi-project/glpi/co … 3366094bcd
Not sure about it, it was for kerberos but the fix apply on other external auth.

You can test the 0.90.1 version : https://github.com/glpi-project/glpi/archive/master.zip (I should release it today or next days)

Board footer