You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2015-11-25 17:25:22

okade

Automatic actions not processing on Sub entities

We are using version glpi v. 0.85.5
We have a root entity as well as three sub entities (North America, Mexico, Austria).
When closing a ticket either manually or with the "auto close" feature, the satisfaction surveys should be triggered for all Entities.  Each Entity is set to receive the settings from the Parent (root entity).
However, only the first Entity (North America) seems to work and the satisfaction surveys are generated.
When trying to execute the closeticket and createinquest automatic action manually, it only shows that it processes anything in the first sub entity (North America) in the last run file detail.

I do not know what else to check for or how to narrow down the issue. Any help is greatly appreciated.
thanks
Oliver

#2 2015-11-27 16:53:49

yllen
GLPI-DEV

Re: Automatic actions not processing on Sub entities

Look at configuration of each entity for parameter autoclose ticket and satisfaction survey

CentOS 6.5 - CentOS 7.x
PHP 5.6 - PHP 7.x - MySQL 5.6  - MariaDB 10.2 + APC + oOPcache
GLPI from 0.72 to dev version
Certifiée ITIL (ITV2F, ITILF, ITILOSA)

#3 2015-12-01 17:46:41

okade

Re: Automatic actions not processing on Sub entities

I have reviewed all settings and they were all the same. Each entity was set to inherit from Root entity.
However, I now have made the following changes to the Root entity and ensured that all entities have "set to inherit" now and will see if something changes.

Automatic closing:
Automatic closing: 1 Day

Configuring of satisfaction survey:
configuration of the satisfaction survey: Internal Survey
Create survey afterwards: 1 day
Rate Trigger: 100%
Duration of Survey: 2 days
For tickets closed after: 08/28/013

Board footer