You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2015-07-30 05:11:15

VCM

Plugin Update query

Hi,

We have been using GLPI Version .72 for quite some time.  The reason we held off from upgrading was that we had a number of plugins which we relied on that hadn't been updated.  I have now been looking and have seen that many of these plugins have now been upgraded which is fantastic.  Thank you!

However I have discovered that there are a couple that are not compatible with the latest .85 release and I am wondering if they are going to be, and if so when they might be upgraded.

These are:
Installations (currently only working for version .80)
Backups (working for versions .83-84, but not .80)
Relations (no work has been done on this for over four years and the support website doesn't seem to exist at all anymore, so not sure if there is anyone that is able to upgrade this.  It was compatible for only version .78)

Being able to upgrade these plugins would be fantastic as it would allow me to finally upgrade to a much better newer version of GLPI.  I had actually resigned myself to dropping GLPI and moving to a different product entirely until I discovered a lot more work had been done in upgrading the rest of the plugins.

Thanks

#2 2015-07-30 14:26:50

tsmr
GLPI-DEV
Website

Re: Plugin Update query

You need to request a GLPI partner for your plugins update (with a proposal)

Xavier Caillaud
Blog GLPI Infotel

#3 2015-07-30 23:52:46

VCM

Re: Plugin Update query

Thank you for that Xavier.  Where abouts do I need to go to make such a request?

Thanks

Board footer