You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2021-05-14 19:41:50

ThePromenader

Assistance Ticket colour => modifiable through css?

Hello,

We're considering implementing your interface, and have been quite pleased with all the custimisation options you have provided (we would like to give it a 'look' more adapted to our institution), but I have come across one hitch: I can't seem to be able to customise the color of your 'assistance' buttons (the color codes are injected into inline <script> tags by php, server-side).

I've been through your documentation, but I can't seem to find any reference to this. Have I missed something?

Thanks, best,

ThePromenader.

glpi dashboard

Last edited by ThePromenader (2021-05-15 08:56:37)

#2 2021-05-16 07:52:44

ThePromenader

Re: Assistance Ticket colour => modifiable through css?

I've managed to isolate the 'Assistance' colour palette declaration (a mix of 'dashboards.php' (button base background colours)=>'widget.class.php' (creation of the <style> declaration injected into the html) => toolbox.class.php (whose 'getFgColor' function processes these base colours into contrasted/lighter/darker colours for the button's text, borders, etc. (great idea!)).

So I don't see any other means of modifying the dashboard alert colour palette than modifying the 'dashboards.php' base code (but, again, please correct me if I have missed something).

For a future version, would it not be useful that these base colours be stored in, say, the database, and have them be customisable through the administration interface? The base code modification would be minimal (replace the '#whatever' colour codes (in 'dashboards.php') with a db-query-populated variable), but the administration-widget (a 'palette' table with colour-pickers that would submit chosen values to the database) would have to be developed... I wouldn't mind at all participating in this.

Last edited by ThePromenader (2021-05-16 21:55:31)

#3 2021-05-23 07:11:29

ThePromenader

Re: Assistance Ticket colour => modifiable through css?

Some sort of input on this would be much appreciated. Am I correct in my conclusion that dashboard colours are hard-coded (can't be changed without modifying the source code)?

Again, if this is the case, I wouldn't mind working on a proposition for a db-management-interface that would allow an administrator to customise this.

Last edited by ThePromenader (2021-05-23 15:23:58)

Board footer