You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2021-05-04 15:52:42

cedric@History

Software inventory disappears from computers offline

hello everyone,

This is my first post here. I must say that I really like GLPI and its power and I appreciate the hard work of the community members. I hope ton contribute one day.

In our environment we have GLPI version 9.5.0 and fusion inventory 9.5.0 +1.0
We have about 500 computer assets.

We just noticed that when we look at Software we see the count fluctuate. This morning we looked at "fusion 9.5 on computers" and saw 496. Few minutes later we were at 504.

We then looked at our "usual suspects" of machines not connecting to the network  since 80% of our staff are remote since March last year and saw a correlation.

It looks like when machines have not reported to GLPI via Fusion inventory their software list are erased and go blank. In one case I looked at the last reported contact was April 30th, 5 days ago. I am trying to force the reconnection but failing; another issue for another day.

Regarding the software information being removed from GLPI, is this something that has been seen with a fix or a bug report or something i can look at? I would have imagined that this information only goes away if the information changes on the machine and or is trashed perhaps..

Cedric

Board footer