You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2020-11-26 12:51:26

brusilva

Ticket Flow

Hello,

I'm currently trying to implement GLPI ticket on our organization but we detected a small problem and I kinda need you help to fix it...

So here it is:

1. User A sends a ticket by email requesting access to software X
1.1 Ticket is created and assigned to technician.
2 Techinician needs to send some information to User B and get his OK without User A knowing

So point 2 is the problem. how can we send and email to User B with the information and have that associated with the ticket and don' allow user A to see it (like a private task for example)

Any help will be thankfull because all our prerequesites I've managed to solve with GLPI but this one no sad

#2 2020-11-26 19:24:08

fabianoantunes

Re: Ticket Flow

You can create a new ticket including User B without including User A, provided that User A is either not in the same group as User B or User A profile doesn't grant access to group Tickets.

#3 2020-11-26 19:26:03

brusilva

But my idea was to have everything aggregated on the same ticket and not separate ones.

#4 2020-11-30 13:43:43

brusilva

any aditional help?

#5 2020-11-30 14:28:41

cconard96
Website

There is a suggestion for this over on User Echo. I recommend upvoting it so it shows how much the community wants it.
https://glpi.userecho.com/en/communitie … n-a-ticket

GLPI Collaborator and Plugin Developer.
My non-English comments are automated translations. Sorry for any confusion that causes.
Mes commentaires non anglais sont des traductions automatiques. Désolé pour toute confusion qui cause.
Mis comentarios que no están en inglés son traducciones automáticas. Perdón por cualquier confusión que cause.

Board footer