You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2020-11-26 14:47:36

Armada

Problem while updating GLPI from 9.3.3 to 9.5.3

Hello guys;
I have tried to update my GLPI from 9.3.3 to 9.5.3 on Windows Server using XAMPP, The upgrade was successful but it came with some problems with some plugins
Like Ocsinventory and Dashboard, Truly i don't know much about PHP so i really need some help.
Here is what i got from OCS /
Warning: Unable to extract nonce from content. It may not have been crypted with sodium functions. in C:\xampp\htdocs\GLPI\inc\toolbox.class.php on line 295

Warning: mysqli::real_connect(): (HY000/1049): Unknown database 'ocsweb' in C:\xampp\htdocs\GLPI\inc\dbmysql.class.php on line 185

Warning: Unable to extract nonce from content. It may not have been crypted with sodium functions. in C:\xampp\htdocs\GLPI\inc\toolbox.class.php on line 295

Warning: mysqli::real_connect(): (HY000/1049): Unknown database 'ocsweb' in C:\xampp\htdocs\GLPI\inc\dbmysql.class.php on line 185

And this is what i got from Dashboard :
Deprecated: Use DBmysql::fetchAssoc() in C:\xampp\htdocs\GLPI\inc\toolbox.class.php on line 634

Here are some screenshots
ibb.co/6bBs9hP
ibb.co/1qVnrV4

Board footer