You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2020-09-23 14:27:33

Manfredo

Computer Template

I created a computer template and added the management data (Supplier, Value etc.) When creating a new asset using this template the management data are visible but were not saved.

#2 2021-03-22 09:32:30

andrius.blc

Re: Computer Template

Hello, have you solved this issue?

#3 2021-07-02 10:55:18

akoscomp

I have the same issue.
I used this feature but after an upgrade it's gone.

I try to reinstall GLPI, keeping only the database and files folder, but the same:
Steps:
1. Create a computer template with management data
2. Add a new Computer from template
3. The fields completed in template are visible, some fields I try to change
4. Add the new Computer Item
5. After add it, all the management fields are blank

#4 2021-07-06 21:42:13

oj69

If you find this is a bug in your glpi version please raise to bug at their bug tracker

#5 2021-07-06 21:51:40

cconard96
Website

The first thing to check is that you are on the latest version of GLPI since I seem to remember a few related bugs being fixed in the last few minor versions.
If it still doesn't work, please create an issue with all the details asked for so we can look into it more.

https://github.com/glpi-project/glpi/is … _report.md

GLPI Collaborator and Plugin Developer.
My non-English comments are automated translations. Sorry for any confusion that causes.
Mes commentaires non anglais sont des traductions automatiques. Désolé pour toute confusion qui cause.
Mis comentarios que no están en inglés son traducciones automáticas. Perdón por cualquier confusión que cause.

Board footer