You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2020-08-11 17:14:17

xismailaydin

Ticket Follow Up Problem after update GLPI 9.5.1

Hello everyone,
I'm using GLPI since 2 years ago. I have updated my installation several time and I never had a problem like this.

I have mail receiver and for example receiver mailbox name is "glpi@hoostx.com".
And I have several mail groups like "support@hoostx.com, tech@hoostx.com, system@hoostx.com" etc.
"glpi@hoostx.com" mail address is member of "support@hoostx.com, tech@hoostx.com, system@hoostx.com" mail groups.

Before update the scenario was like this: User sends to "support@hoostx.com" mail group with cc or without cc. glpi@hoostx.com mailbox receives that mail. GLPI mailgate connects with imap and creates ticket. If mail has cc, you can see cc address in Watcher in ticket. If there is no cc in mail, ticket has no watcher also.

But after update scenerio is working like this: User sends to "support@hoostx.com" mail group with cc or without cc. glpi@hoostx.com mailbox receives that mail. GLPI mailgate connects with imap and creates ticket. If mail has cc, you can see cc address and the mailgroup address "support@hoostx.com" in Watcher in ticket. If there is no cc in mail, the ticket still have Watcher the mailgroup address "support@hoostx.com". And problem begins.

I want to old scenario before update. I don't need mailgroup address in Watcher.

I have mailanalyzer plugin but even so if mailgroup address being watcher every ticket, it is turning to vicious circle.

Anyone can help me to solve this case? Thank you for your time.

Last edited by xismailaydin (2020-08-12 13:49:51)

#2 2020-08-12 18:22:33

senn6k@gmail.com

Re: Ticket Follow Up Problem after update GLPI 9.5.1

does mail analyser work for 9.5.0 and 9.5.1
I upgraded to 9.5.1 and now mail Amalyzer is not available for 9.5  , so i stopped mail receiver because of duplicate tickets when someone in cc send or updates mail it create duplicate tickets
Mail Analyzer address this problem  .but it supports 9.4  so imm struck.

#3 2020-08-12 18:26:34

senn6k@gmail.com

so you and me are having the same problem and - mail receiver is an important feature i cannot stop it . somehow need to make it work. who will help us

i also sent mail to Tomolimo Mail Analyzer contributor and author , he replied back and  unfortunately he is busy and did not have free time to work on this. I understand his priority hope he gets free time to update..
also i hope someone will look into it and give a solution

#4 2020-08-12 22:00:02

xismailaydin

Hi senn6k,

Mailanalyzer plugin Installed my on GLPI 9.5.1 installation and it seems working fine.

If you have two Receiver, GLPI figure out which mail connected to which ticket. There is no problem.

But my problem is kinda different. Because if you send mail to receiver mailbox address, there is no problem with it.

But if you send mail to mailgroup (which mailbox member of it) receiver mailbox adding to watcher mailgroup address in ticket. And problem begins because if watcher is mailbox address, you are in vicious circle. And tickets duplicating with answering title.

Last edited by xismailaydin (2020-08-12 22:00:29)

#5 2020-08-26 09:53:30

xismailaydin

Hi again senn6k,

It seems to Mailanayzer plugin don't working on GLPI 9.5.1

So, we have 2 issues, mail analyzer and vicious circle.

But no one interesting and/or helping out. I think we should wait another updates.

Last edited by xismailaydin (2020-08-26 09:53:50)

Board footer