You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2020-06-29 14:39:52

nicninctout

Restric profil ticket visibility to only one ticket category

Hello,

i would like to create a specific profile, this profile could see only ticket belonging to a specific category, and not the others ones.

Step i did:
1) create a profile "application" who can see "my tickets" and "tickets of groups"
2) i create a category where technician group is defined to "SF teams".
3) i create a ticket template where i assigned the category "SF" and ticket are auto assigned to "SF teams" and category to "SF"

Now i would like when i switch to "application" profile, to be able to see only tickets which belongs to the category "SF". Ticket created by me or any user, but display all tickets within this dedicated category.

Note: if a user belongs to several groups, i suppose he's able to see all tickets to all groups he belongs to, but there is a way with a this specific profile to display not all tickets user's group access, but just those with the appropriate category.

Thx for your help smile

GLPI 9.4.5

Last edited by nicninctout (2020-07-06 09:59:09)

Board footer